ANDHRA STYLE FISH CURRY RECIPE
Ingredients of this recipe:
1 kg Fish
100 ml Oil
250 gms Onions
150 gms Tamarind Paste
1/4 tsp Turmeric
Salt to taste
Mirchi Powder as per taste
Green Chillies-6 to 8
Method to make this recipe:
- clean & cut fish to the required size.( Always clean fish with salt to avoid
- In a bowl add fish,finely chopped onions, slit green chillies, oil, turmeric,
- Mix well all the ingredients and add water. Water should be enough to cook
the pieces properly for atleast 10min.
- When it comes to a boil add tamarind paste and let it cook for another 15min
or till required gravy consistency is reached.
- Add dhaniya powder, jeera powder, khuskhus powder, curry leaves, corriander.
Close the lid for 2 min and cook.
- Andhra fish curry is ready to serve.
- Note: During the Method to make this recipe : this curry stirring is not at all
required,as the fish tend to break to pieces.you can slowly try to mix the curry
holding at both the sides of the pan.