CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE
Ingredients of this recipe:
2 whole chicken breast
1 egg, hard boiled, grated finely
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 tbsp finely chopped onion
1 tsp lemon juice
3-4 lettuce leaves
Salt as per taste
1/2 cup cooked cauliflower florets
1/4 cup roasted almonds
1 tbsp chopped corriander leaves
Method to make this recipe : chicken salad:
- Marinate chicken with salt, pepper for 1/2 hour.
- Now Cook the chicken till tender.
- Let it Cool and then cut 1/2" cubes of chicken.
- In a bowl add chicken, onion, cauliflower and mix well.
- Chop lettuce leaves and spread on a salad dish.
- Pour the chicken mixture on the leaves.
- Sprinkle some grated hard boiled egg and chopped almond and corriander leaves.
- Pour the mayonnaise over the salad and serve immediately.