ALOO KE MASALEDAR LACCHE RECIPE
Ingredients of this recipe:
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
oil for frying
salt to taste
8 big size potatoes
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/4 tsp dry mango powder
1/2 tsp chaat masala
Method to make this recipe : aloo ke masaledar lacche :
- Take off the potatoes, wash and cut into fine matchsticks or grate.
- Soak in cold water for at least 1 hour, changing the water twice.
- Remove and pat dry on a towel.
- Heat up the oil in a kadhai over moderate heat.
- Mix in a handful of potato matchsticks at a time and fry, stirring constantly
to keep them separate.
- Remove when they are pale golden and spread on an absorbent paper to take
off excess oil.
- Mix everything salt, red chilli power, cumin powder, dry mango powder and
- Sprinkle this masala mixture over the fried potatoes while they are still
- Serve like that or cool and store in an airtight container.
- It will keep for a week.