PUNJABI SUKHI CHANA DAAL RECIPE
Ingredients of this recipe:
1 cup - Chana dal
1 Onions, chopped
Salt To taste
1 - Turmeric Powder
Handful - Pinch Corainder leaves
2 - Cinnamon sticks
2 - Cloves
1 - Bayleafs
1/4 tsp - Cumin seeds
1 tsp - Lemon Juice
1 tbsp - Ghee
Method to make this recipe:
- Clean, wash and soak chana dal for one hour.
- Pressure cook the dal with 3 cups of water. Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add cloves, cinnamon stick, bayleafs, cumin seeds and
fry until they pop up.
- Add onions and fry till brown. Add salt and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Add dal and let it boil for few minutes.
- Garnish with corainder leaves. When the dal will be cool, add lemon juice
and stir well.
- Serve sukhi chana daal hot with rice or paratha.