INDIAN ALOO CHAAT RECIPE
Ingredients of this recipe:
3 Aloo (potatoes), peeled
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp roasted cumin powder
1 tsp chaat masala
Chopped Coriander Leaves
optional garnish - chopped onion, tomato julienne, fresh pomegranate seeds
oil for frying
Method to make this recipe:
- Dice aloo (potatoes) into a fairly large dice - 3/4 to 1 inch cubes.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry potatoes, till golden brown and cooked through.
Drain on paper.
- In a bowl, place the fried potatoes and toss with red chilli powder, cumin
powder, chaat masala.
- Add mint chutney, tamarind chutney according to taste and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve, with toothpicks, in individual bowls, garnished with coriander leaves.
- You can also additionally garnish the special indian aloo chaat with chopped
onion, tomato julienne or pomegranate